I am always on the lookout for new and exciting vegetarian recipes. Here is a list of my 10 favourite recipe websites where I get most of my inspiration.
- Vegetarian Times: Vegetarian Times is an American magazine. This website has a wide choice of recipes.
- Jamie Oliver Vegetarian Recipes: In true Jamie’s style down to earth no fuss and straightforward.
- Amuse Your Bouche: Simple vegetarian recipes from a UK blogger.
- The Garden Grazer: love the Mexican inspiration of the US blogger.
- BBC Good Food Vegetarian: good selection fo recipes from BBC Good Food.
- VegWeb: they deemed themselves as the world’s largest collection of vegetarian recipes. I have not checked that claim. Many recipes to choose from.
- Delicious Magazine Vegetarian: as with BBC Good Food this has a good collection from Delicious Magazine.
- Cook Vegetarian: Website for Cook Vegetarian Magazine.
- Great British Chefs Vegetarian Recipes: for something a little bit more fancy.
- Post Punk Kitchen: smaller selection (which is not a bad thing) love their Ethiopian Spicy Tomato Lentil Stew
Do you have a favourite vegetarian website you would like to share with us?